Need a Resume or Cover Letter?

Contact the Resume Lady for a Resume or cover letter. see ad on this page.

Monday, October 24, 2011

Our Company



Guest post from: Constance Rodgers
My brothers and I decided to start a car repair shop a few years back and it’s been a lot of fun. We’re all really good at mechanics stuff but none of us know a lick about running a business and things like marketing or small business xo or talking to accountants, so it’s been a real learning process. We’ve gotten a lot of really loyal customers over the years and business is actually “booming,” I guess you could say, but there’s nothing like doming into work and knowing it’s your company, your business with your name on the door. It’s hard sometimes like when we all want to go on vacation together and we can’t because someone has to stay back and run the shop but you know, at the end of the day we all get to work together and that’s enough to make me happy. There’s something to be said for spending all your time with family and that’s what I’ve made out of my life. It’s not a bad gig if you ask me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comments