Need a Resume or Cover Letter?

Contact the Resume Lady for a Resume or cover letter. see ad on this page.

Friday, December 23, 2011

No one knew!


Contribution by Kennith Griffin
Who would have guessed when I was just a teenager I’d start a business that would see me all the way through to my adulthood? I started mowing lawns like everyone does when I was only about 16 but it didn’t take long for that to really catch on. By the time I was 19 I had my very own lawn maintenance company and I had dozens of clients. I’m successfully running a 250k a year business now and I only have my own hard work to thank for it! Well, I could thank my wife Joanne, too, for doing things like researching small business xo and dealing with the permits we needed to keep this thing going but you know, at the end of the day I know it was my determination that made this whole business possible. I love working for myself and making all the decisions on my own and there’s nothing else I would rather do than this. I think it’s just satisfying working with your hands and knowing your customers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comments