Need a Resume or Cover Letter?

Contact the Resume Lady for a Resume or cover letter. see ad on this page.

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Small Business


Guest post written by my buddy Aldo Mays

Being a small business owner definitely has its perks. There are a lot of governmental incentives for starting your own business and depending on which city you live in, you may have some local ones too. For example, I live in Atlanta and I'm also Hispanic which means I get all sorts of tax breaks and resources dedicated solely to help me run my business. It sure does make things easier when you have a good support system in the background. I love working for myself and being able to make decisions about everything on my own… From small business xo to what kind of marketing all have to who is going to clean the bathrooms, it's all up to me at the end of the day. Working for a large corporation just wasn't doing it for me so this is a much better solution in the long term. Plus, I'm making nearly twice as much money as I made before which is reason enough to have quit my job!

6 comments:

  1. Yes, i to love being my own boss, these days working under some one is so hectic and exhausting. I figured this long ago and now have my own business, i have a SEO firm and have around 10 working for me. Thanks so much for taking me to http://www.msm.edu/prospective_students/living_atl.aspx!!Assistant Manager Cover Letter Template

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, definitely! I prefer to have my own business someday. Probably, I’ll try putting up a restaurant or something else. Having your own business is a great accomplishment in a lot of ways. Entrepreneurial success lies mainly on perseverance and commitment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aside from monetary benefits, it is also a relief for busy households out there since they can now have more quality time for their family or other tasks. Countless perks also waits for establishing a successful small business.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Creating a small business is definitely an alternative solution for extra profits. One of the best ways to make certain business reach the heights of success is through the internet. Capturing the attention of wider audiences is possible with just a click. It’s sure handy since it has lower start up cost.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you! I would love to establish my own business someday as well. But what specific business do you actually run? Do you market your skills online? It would create a lot more buzz if you do so through social media. Well, good luck on your business and more power! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What’s great about owning a small business is you can be the boss and you will run things according to your will. That’s something that almost everyone dreams of. =) Did you know that small business ventures can also affect the economic growth? It produces job opportunities, which subsequently helps decrease the number of jobless people.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comments