Need a Resume or Cover Letter?

Contact the Resume Lady for a Resume or cover letter. see ad on this page.

Sunday, March 25, 2012

THE NEW IPAD


Guest post written by my buddy Aldo Mays

I am so pumped about the speculation on the new iPad. I know that it is going to be awesome! I have been scouring the internet with my reading clear 4g, trying to find any information that I can about the new iPad that is going to hit the market soon. I was one of the first in line to purchase the first generation iPad when it came out almost three years ago. I haven’t put it down since. I often thought about buying the second generation, but I knew that a new one would eventually come out. Because all the new internet devices are pushing the 4g, I figure that the new iPad will have 4g. All the geek blogs speculate that the new iPad is going to have a really awesome new resolution screen, even better than it has been in the past. They are also guessing that the new iPadwill have a much better camera and even be able to record movies in HD. I’m not sure if everything that I have been hearing is true, but I sure can’t wait to find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comments