Need a Resume or Cover Letter?

Contact the Resume Lady for a Resume or cover letter. see ad on this page.

Monday, May 2, 2011

guest blogging-The fabric store from Hyman Weeks



Posted by Hyman Weeks
I own a small fabric store in town and really love what I do. I get to interact with nice country people all day long and I get access to some of the best fabric the nation has to offer – it’s really a dream come true. When I was opening the store a few years ago I really had no idea where to start, but the Wireless internet companies pricing seemed reasonable so I got connected right away.

I searched online for different display options and even found a great signmaker here in town to help me get going. I p! urchased a few ads in the local paper and opened the doors! At first business was really slow but after word got out about my great selection the business really started coming in. Now I can rely on a steady monthly stream of income and know my store has become a part of the community.

There’s no better feeling than going to work each day knowing I’m going to have a blast and I can’t wait to see where the store goes in the next few years!

pic is courtesy of miamieverydayphoto.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comments