Need a Resume or Cover Letter?

Contact the Resume Lady for a Resume or cover letter. see ad on this page.

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The Working Life


Thanks to Erasmo Cortez

I’ve always loved working with peopleso when I started my last job I knew it was a good fit. Being a counselor at a big organization wasn’t what I wanted long term but I learned so much and I was able to take a lot of those lessons with me to my new gig which is, of course, running my own practice. It’s actually just out of my home in a garage we’ve converted into a space for my patients but things are going really well. I’ve got it all set up like the offices at my old clinic and we even went so far as to go tohttp://homesecurity101.com to get it all professionally outfitted. I love what I do and I’m so glad I get to come home each night thinking that I really helped people which is more than a lot of my friends can say. It feels good to be a part of the solution and not part of the problem which is why I think I’ll probably be doing this for quite a while. When you know what you’re good at you should do it with confidence!

1 comment:

thank you for your comments